24.9.08

It's 10:45 in the morning on wednesday. I'm sitting at my folks place, spending time with the fam before I head for NZ. I'm flying out of PDX tomorrow at 11:05. Crazy. I'm setting up a blogspot. Bookmark it.

Central Oregon is pretty awesome. I think I forget that most of the time. The sun shines here like a good friend, the land is wide open, and you will probably have to have a fire in your house the night after you were outside in shorts. It's pretty great, actually. This town (Redmond, OR) has changed a lot since I moved away three years ago. I hardly even know how to get anywhere anymore. I'm a little offended that people would commit a hostile coup of my childhood reality... but I'll get over it.

Bought a camera to take on my trip yesterday.... a little ultra-compact canon powershot. First camera purchase. I'm scared I'm going to ruin it. I'll try to keep some current pictures up from NZ.

Well the creative literary juices don't seem to be flowing too well right now. I think I'm a bit distracted. So.... laters.

1 comment:

Zach said...

hey friend! good luck on your journey!