3.10.08

So..... it's Saturday in NZ. Almost lunchtime. Guess what we're doing this afternoon! We're going to a farm down the street to dock lambs. Meaning: cut their tails off. Don't worry it's good for them, if we don't do it they get a nasty parasitic fly sitcheeation that's no good for anyone involved. I think it will be fun.

The last few days have been pretty good. We're starting to get to know each other a little better, things are becoming less awkward. And let me tell you.... you haven't lived until you've had a Korean say "you're awesome." Talk about warm fuzzy feelings. Haha. Anyways.... we went camping for the last few days on a lake close to the west coast. It was awesome. I know there's a lot of hype about how beautiful NZ is but.... it's all true as far as I can tell. I found out yesterday that several of the other people here planned some extra time after school is out to just hang out. I planned an extra month. So that will be cool to have some people to hang with.

So far I haven't come up with any funny/embarrassing stories. Odd, for me. But that's cool I'm sure they'll come.

Anyways. Later.

2 comments:

Mom24 said...

Well, if you don't have a funny embarrassing story after docking lambs, I'm going to start wondering what they've done with my kid. (And yes, as a matter of fact I am checking your blog 55 times a day.)

*Rae~chill said...

So, i know this doesn't have much to do with your blog but... I had my first long board crash... sitting on your long board... going down a very small hill. I ended up on my stomach in the thorns. And now i have a knarf on my knuckle.