30.4.09

T-minus thirty six hours and fifty minutes.

Flying out of Redmond Oregon on Saturday.

Pretty excited. Looks like in addition to the church project I'll have some opportunities with YWAM in the area... they've just leased a new space and will be doing DTS there soon. House of Prayer, Marine Reach, Island Breeze, and Impact World Tour are all based in Tauranga. I don't think I'll have a lack of things to do, that's for sure. The next couple of weeks will probably be loco... getting into the groove with the folks over there, figuring out how to do the job they seem to think I'm so qualified for... haha.

Confession time: I'm actually really excited to get my guitar back... I left it over there. Nerdy I know... I mean I have one here too, so it's not like I haven't been playing. Just... I have a connection with the one over there you know? You wouldn't understand...

Tomorrow is my last full day in the states for a while. Crazy.

The Journey crowd sent me off right last Sunday. Love you guys, you're the best friends/family a guy could have.

Been listening to Silversun Pickups. Again. They have a new album out. Seriously I don't think I've been this jacked about a band since I was eighteen. It's embarrassing.

I don't have much to say. Ready to get on that airplane. Or get off it, rather. Mom bought me a couple of books for planes/layovers... East of Eden by Steinbeck and Into The Wild by... that guy that wrote Into The Wild... anyways...

No comments: