4.6.09

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=116721&id=589982541&l=25c3614d9d


Youth group went pretty good! Played some games and stuff. 5 kids showed up. After the fun stuff we spent a solid hour having a discussion about the future of youth group and stuff. I was stoked that they're willing to voice their opinions. They want rock n roll church. I told them I could work my butt off and do everything and give them rock n roll church but it would be better for them to fight for it and do it if they want it. I think they just need a chance to serve. I'm actually pretty stoked that we got the engine started on that. So we'll see what youth group turns into. In some way it depends on how much initiative they're willing to take. I told them the whole point to me of the group is that we grow closer to God together and maybe have some fun on the way. (Of course... they always come together but you know.) So... cool.

Going to Auckland for a second time this week on Saturday. Cruising up on Saturday with some dudes from City Church to just kick it for the afternoon. Should be choice.

It's cold. Going home to start a fire.

No comments: