27.12.08

Hey-oh.

So we're leaving for outreach tomorrow... flight's at 12:15pm our time. We have an hour layover in Seoul then to Guam. All my stuff is packed up, ready to rock 'n roll. Everybody here is a little freaked out at how fast the last three months have gone by.. . even heard a few comments about being nervous. Honestly I'm just stoked... ready to get outa here and hit the pavement.

After 3 months out here we all are really starting to look like bona fide YWAMers. If you don't know what that means you'll figure it out someday. If you do.... well.... you know what I'm talking about. Maybe it's not even something physical but something more to do with demeanor. It's cool.

I don't really know what the interweb access situation will be like in Guam. From what I here the base there is barely surviving so internet may not be on base. We'll see though.

I can't freaking wait.

No comments: