14.5.09

Just to let you know... I'm moving back to the nice house this weekend. Whoo-hoo!

Also, got a connection to a woodworking shop on Tuesday. Going to go build a longboard deck, I brought my trucks and wheels with me. Maybe will start a NZ asphalt downhill club.

Might have a lead on another job... ropes course!! We'll see if it goes anywhere. Also there's a rock climbing gym here. And myriads of outdoor activities... I would love to get a job doing something like that. Driving a boat for divers maybe. Who knows. That would be sweet. Maybe I can be a tour guide, I discovered recently I've got the skillz. You'll see them sometime.

3 comments:

jamiedeeg said...

ahem...you just happened to recently discover this tour guide skill? kinda like you discover a rotten sandwich at the bottom of your backpack? yeah. didn't think so. you're welcome.

hey maybe i should become a guidance counselor! or career advisor!

Caleb said...

Ahem... to add to this post... Jamie was involved and perhaps somewhat responsible for my discovery of my tour guide skills...

Thanks Jamie. And thanks for being a big enough person to compare my newfound skill to a rotten sandwich. Awesome.

jamiedeeg said...

hahhahahahak!

ok ok, well my emphasis was more on the accidental process of discovery, rather than the actual discovery itself. but now that you point at my comparison, that IS pretty awesome.