6.7.09

K so weird story.

So I go to a community church right... well the property is owned by the Presbyterian denomination, who couldn't keep a Prezy church alive there so a number of years ago allowed that a community church meet there because a non-denominational church could survive.

They just kicked us out.

Crazy. Anyways so the church still exists, we'll be meeting at a school on Sundays and they're moving the offices to a flat in someone's basement. So that's what's going on there.

Going on the snow trip this weekend. About 13 of us. fun fun fun. Youth tonight will meet at my house. I don't know if that's a good idea we'll see what happens.

I don't really know what else to say. I'm going to get a membership at the rock gym this week. That's good. So.... things are interesting...

No comments: